Surveyor job description template
This Surveyor job description template includes the list of most important Surveyor's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Surveyor job profile
Surveyor is someone who measures and marks the boundaries of properties for private or public development.
In order to attract a Surveyor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Surveyor job description.
Surveyor job description
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Surveyor to join our team! As a Surveyor, you will be responsible for measuring and calculating the dimensions and shapes of sites using specialized equipment in order to mark the boundaries of properties for various construction and engineering projects.
Surveyor duties and responsibilities
- Traveling to job sites
- Making precise measurements to determine property boundaries
- Creating maps of measured properties
- Researching land records
- Maintaining measuring equipment
- Collaborating with engineers and architects
- Ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
Surveyor requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatics, Surveying, Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience under a licensed Professional Surveyor
- Experience using surveying tools
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Proficiency with CAD and GIS software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!