Management Accountant job profile
Management Accountant is a professional who is responsible for collating and analyzing financial information in order to prepare organizational performance reports with an overall goal of assisting management in strategic decision making.
In order to attract Management Accountant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Management Accountant job description.
Management Accountant job description
Are you an experienced Management Accountant looking for an opportunity to advance your career and make a positive difference in people's lives?
If you are a very diligent, dedicated worker and excellent communicator passionate about improving lives, we have the right job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and ambitious Management Accountant to provide reporting of financial performance, drive the business and provide financial and management information to senior management.
Management Accountant duties and responsibilities
- Gather and analyze financial information
- Support budgeting and funding
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Generate weekly, periodic and monthly reports
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Supervise lower-level personnel
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure all deadlines/requirements are achieved
Management Accountant qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as Management Accountant for (x) year(s)
- MA in accounting, finance or similar relevant field
- Any additional certificate (e.g. CMA or CGMA) will be considered an advantage
- In depth knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices
- Applicable knowledge of risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Hands on experience with financial software
- Analytical problem solver
- Excellent communication, presentation and leaderships skills
- Outstanding time and organizational management skills
Use this Management Accountant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- UX Research Specialist
- Java Developer
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Warehouse Manager
- Billing Specialist
- HR Officer
- Physician Assistant
- Telesales Representative
- Video Editor
- Inside Sales Manager
- IT Coordinator
- Respiratory Therapist
- C developer
- Office Manager
- Business Analyst
- Network Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Accounting Clerk
- Hospitality Manager
- Security Manager
- Flight Attendant
- Warehouse Supervisor
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?