Translator job description template
This Translator job description template includes the list of most important Translator's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Translator job profile
Translator is someone who translates text or recordings from one language to another.
In order to attract a Translator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Translator job description.
Translator job description
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Translator to join our team! As a Translator, you will be responsible for reading or listening to given materials and providing an accurate translation of the given materials.
Translator duties and responsibilities
- Reading or listening given materials for translation
- Providing accurate translation from one language to another
- Documenting changes to translated materials
- Checking dictionaries and encyclopedias for unknown words
- Collaborating with colleagues
Translator requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Translation, Interpreting or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Translator or Interpreter
- Fluency in at least two languages
- Familiarity with translation software
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Strong understanding of grammar
- Strong time management skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to think quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!