Web Analyst job profile
Web Analysts are generally responsible for analyzing, maintenance and web development costs. The ay also be responsible for decision making based on staffing, purchasing of equipment and new technologies related to deployment of websites and web development.
In order to attract Web Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Web Analyst job description.
Web Analyst job description
We are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join our team! As a Web Analyst, you will plan and track our marketing campaigns and become the integral leadership that our interdisciplinary team can rely upon.
Web Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and manage web and mobile campaign and channel tracking.
- Communicate with marketing department about analysis from campaigns.
- Produce reports for the Management team.
- Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
- Determine most important KPIs to track
- Discuss the customer experience and behavior with the marketing team
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams
- Work with technical team to establish best practices for testing software.
Web Analyst requirements and qualifications
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- X year of experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related fields.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.
Use this Web Analyst job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- UX Research Specialist
- Back-end Developer
- Payroll Clerk
- C# Developer
- Operations Manager
- Property Manager
- Director of Nursing
- Cabin Crew
- Criminal Investigator
- Marketing Consultant
- Assistant Director
- TypeScript Developer
- C++ Developer
- Accounting Clerk
- MySQL Developer
- Delivery Driver
- Product Designer
- Social Media Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Camera Operator
- Litigation Paralegal
3 Ways Technology Can Make HR Teams More Productive
7 Steps to Build a Social Media Recruitment Strategy
11 Similarities Between Recruiters and Marketers
[GUIDE] How to Successfully Hire for a Startup