Web Analyst job profile
Web Analysts are generally responsible for analyzing, maintenance and web development costs. The ay also be responsible for decision making based on staffing, purchasing of equipment and new technologies related to deployment of websites and web development.
In order to attract Web Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Web Analyst job description.
Web Analyst job description
We are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join our team! As a Web Analyst, you will plan and track our marketing campaigns and become the integral leadership that our interdisciplinary team can rely upon.
Web Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and manage web and mobile campaign and channel tracking.
- Communicate with marketing department about analysis from campaigns.
- Produce reports for the Management team.
- Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
- Determine most important KPIs to track
- Discuss the customer experience and behavior with the marketing team
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams
- Work with technical team to establish best practices for testing software.
Web Analyst requirements and qualifications
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- X year of experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related fields.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.
Use this Web Analyst job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Data Manager
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Data Entry Clerk
- Field Sales Representative
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Executive
- Hotel Manager
- SAP Developer
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Blog Manager
- Project Manager
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Real Estate Agent
- Director of Nursing
- Tax Manager
- Hospice Nurse
- Litigation Paralegal
- Sales Support Specialist
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Web Developer
- Marketing Intern
- General Counsel
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!