Marketing Executive job profile
Marketing Executive is a marketing professional awho manages and oversees execution of marketing strategies. Marketing Executive supports the work of marketing team on projects and activities aimed at developing marketing strategies and campaigns with overall goal of maximizing company profit.
In order to attract Marketing Executive that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Executive job description.
Marketing Executive job description
Are you and experienced Marketing Executive looking for an opportunity ti advance your career?
If you are forward thinking, motivated, passionate and driven with an inherent ability to build great relationships and alwasy strive to do thing smarter, we have a perfect job for you.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to support the work of our marketing dream team on projects and activities aimed at developing marketing strategies and campaigns with overall goal of maximizing company profit.
Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Develop and improve upon existing marketing strategies
- Consult market research to assess current trends and brand awareness
- Help organize and implement market research to produce relevant marketing information
- Network with suppliers, partner organizations, large contractors and other professionals.
- Help produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials and literature
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience
- Monitor corporate branding applications across the projects’ marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently
- Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics and write performance reports
- Monitor market trends, analysis consumer markets activities to identify opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmes are delivered on time
Marketing Executive qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience working as a Marketing Executive for [X] year(s)
- MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of market research data, data analysis and statistics
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presenatation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical data driven problem solver
Use this Marketing Executive job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Investment Analyst
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Backbone.js Developer
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Website Content Manager
- Hospitality Manager
- Makeup Artist
- School Counselor
- SAP Developer
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Production Assistant
- Video Editor
- Medical Office Manager
- Legal Secretary
- Sales Executive
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- .Net developer
- Process Engineer
- File Clerk
- Flight Attendant
Culture & People
How to Give Negative Feedback to Employees: 10 Best Techniques
11-Steps Recruitment Marketing Action Plan
World's Best HR Conferences [2019 Update]
Culture & People
How to Hire for Cultural Fit and Retain 86% of Employees