Marketing Executive job profile
Marketing Executive is a marketing professional awho manages and oversees execution of marketing strategies. Marketing Executive supports the work of marketing team on projects and activities aimed at developing marketing strategies and campaigns with overall goal of maximizing company profit.
In order to attract Marketing Executive that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Executive job description.
Marketing Executive job description
Are you and experienced Marketing Executive looking for an opportunity ti advance your career?
If you are forward thinking, motivated, passionate and driven with an inherent ability to build great relationships and alwasy strive to do thing smarter, we have a perfect job for you.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to support the work of our marketing dream team on projects and activities aimed at developing marketing strategies and campaigns with overall goal of maximizing company profit.
Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Develop and improve upon existing marketing strategies
- Consult market research to assess current trends and brand awareness
- Help organize and implement market research to produce relevant marketing information
- Network with suppliers, partner organizations, large contractors and other professionals.
- Help produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials and literature
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience
- Monitor corporate branding applications across the projects’ marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently
- Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics and write performance reports
- Monitor market trends, analysis consumer markets activities to identify opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmes are delivered on time
Marketing Executive qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience working as a Marketing Executive for [X] year(s)
- MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of market research data, data analysis and statistics
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presenatation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical data driven problem solver
Use this Marketing Executive job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Lab Technician
- Web Master
- Registered Nurse
- Executive Chef
- Python Developer
- Quality Manager
- Web Designer
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Chef de Partie
- Warehouse Worker
- IT Manager
- iOS developer
- Safety Coordinator
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Game Developer
- Executive Director
- Restaurant Server
- Email Marketing Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Android Developer
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives