Physical Therapist job profile
Physical Therapist is a healthcare professional specialized in performing patient evaluations, interpreting physician prescriptions and performing appropriate physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation .
In order to attract Physical Therapist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Physical Therapist job description.
Physical Therapist job description
Are you an experienced Physical Therapist looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are an energetic, motivated and skilled Physical Therapist who is passionate about treating and rehabilitating patients, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Physical Therapist duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage physical therapy programs
- Communicate with patients to understand their condition
- Understand patients' condition
- Set up plans for patients to ensure fast recovery
- Create special programs to motivate patients
- Develop personalised patient recovery plans
- Monitor patient's progress
- Inform patients on their progress
- Understand patients' financial conditions and offer cost-effective solutions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technology
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
Physical Therapist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Physical Therapist
- Ma in physical therapy
- Valid licence to practice physical therapy
- In-depth knowledge of treatment practices
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Motivating attitude
- Positive attitude
Use this Physical Therapist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps