Culture & People
Physical Therapist job profile
Physical Therapist is a healthcare professional specialized in performing patient evaluations, interpreting physician prescriptions and performing appropriate physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation .
In order to attract Physical Therapist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Physical Therapist job description.
Physical Therapist job description
Are you an experienced Physical Therapist looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are an energetic, motivated and skilled Physical Therapist who is passionate about treating and rehabilitating patients, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Physical Therapist duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage physical therapy programs
- Communicate with patients to understand their condition
- Understand patients' condition
- Set up plans for patients to ensure fast recovery
- Create special programs to motivate patients
- Develop personalised patient recovery plans
- Monitor patient's progress
- Inform patients on their progress
- Understand patients' financial conditions and offer cost-effective solutions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technology
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
Physical Therapist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Physical Therapist
- Ma in physical therapy
- Valid licence to practice physical therapy
- In-depth knowledge of treatment practices
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Motivating attitude
- Positive attitude
Use this Physical Therapist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- CakePHP Developer
- Sales Consultant
- Marketing Operations Analyst
- Construction Expediter
- National Account Manager
- Insurance Agent
- Staffing Coordinator
- Warehouse Worker
- Safety Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- System Security Expert
- .Net developer
- Leasing Agent
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Mobile Developer
- Application Developer
- Phyton Web Developer
- Debt Collector
- Truck Driver
- Sales Manager
- Fraud Investigator
- IT Help Desk Technician
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?