Chief Administrative Officer job description template
This Chief Administrative Officer job description template includes the list of most important Chief Administrative Officer 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Chief Administrative Officer job profile
Chief Administrative Officers most often work with other top-level executives, such as the chief financial officer (CFO) or chief executive officer (CEO).
Their main responsibilities can be anything from budgeting to hiring, contracting, development of policies and procedures and many other tasks.
In order to attract Chief Administrative Officer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Chief Administrative Officer job description.
Chief Administrative Officer job description
We are looking for an outstanding Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) to join our team! As a CAO, your main responsibilities will range from budgeting to hiring, contracting, development of policies and procedures and many other tasks.
You will be a part of the top executive team and will be reporting directly to our CEO.
If you are passionate about managing daily operations and love to keep things in order, we can't wait to meet you!
Chief Administrative Officer duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage company's strategy and planning
- Determine KPIs for each department
- Determine KPIs for each of the departments' managers
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for departments and teams
- Prepare budgets
- Evaluate managers' performance
- Onboard new managers
- Review reports and present findings
- Make suggestions for improvement
- Encourage innovation
Chief Administrative Officer requirements
- Previous working experience as chief administrative officer for X years
- X years of experience in operations management
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- Very good understanding and experience in managing different business functions such as HR, finance, accounting, marketing...
- Experience with fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of laws and regulation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills