Culture & People
Medical Administrative Assistant job profile
Medical Administrative Assistant is a person who provides general administrative and clerical support in medical facility.
In order to attract Medical Administrative Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Medical Administrative Assistant job description.
Medical Administrative Assistant job description
Are you an aspiring Medical Administrative Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are able to thrive working in a fast paced medical environment, if you are deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support and you enjoy helping others, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a loyal, confident and hardworking Medical administrative assistant who will be responsible for assuring that our administrative tasks and activities are handled in an efficient and timely manner.
Medical Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Conduct interviews with patients to find out about their medical history and conditions
- Keep in check and regularly update patients’ records
- Confirm appointments and meetings with patients
- Process insurance claims
- Execute different tasks using medical software such as EMR
- Maintain hospital's financial records
- Assist in budgeting
- Provide answers to patients’ questions
- Ensure patient satisfaction at all times
- Collaborate with other staff
- Ensure patient record safety
- Keep abreast with all the new rules and regulations
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices
- Assist with administrative duties as needed
Medical Administrative Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Medical Administrative Assistant for (x) years
- High school diploma
- Certification in medical administration is a plus
- X years of experience with using medical computer programs
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare operations
- Good knowledge of medical and insurance rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Great interpersonal skills
Use this Medical Administrative Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Recruitment Consultant
- Web Designer
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Director of Operations
- Home Health Aide
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Assistant Director
- Dietary Aide
- SAP Technical Consultant
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Business Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Manager
- Tax Manager
- Field Service Representative
- Travel Consultant
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- IT Director
- Account Executive
- Game Artist
- Hotel Concierge
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?