Forklift Operator job profile
Forklift operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
In order to attract Forklift Operator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Forklift Operator job description.
Forklift Operator job description
We are looking for an experienced and careful Forklift Operator to join our team! As a Forklift Operator, you will be operating a forklift while ensuring efficiency and safety.
Forklift Operator duties and responsibilities
- Unload and upload material
- Identify damages
- Report shortages
- Report quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery
- Determine the need for repairs
- Keep updated records of inventory
- Produce activity logs
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Assist in keeping a safe environment
Forklift Operator requirements and qualifications
- X year of experience as forklift operator or similar role
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment
- Very good physical condition
- Excellent coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma
Use this Forklift Operator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps