Program Coordinator job description template
This Program Coordinator job description template includes the list of most important Program Coordinator's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Program Coordinator job profile
Program Coordinator is an administrative professional specialized in managing, coordinating and overseeing of planning, implementing, marketing and evaluating different program and projects.
In order to attract Program Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Program Coordinator job description.
Program Coordinator job description
Are you an experienced Program Coordinator looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire our team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Program Coordinator to take the lead of our projects and provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Program Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Monitor project budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Handle the project related financial administration
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
- Communicate with team members to ensure maximum efficiency
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Create presentations, summaries and helping materials to ensure better communication and company-wide understanding of the program
Program Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Program Coordinator for (x) year(s)
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Hands on experience in budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver