Blog Manager job profile
As content has become an extremely important part of almost every business, Blog Managers have a very important role in organizing, planning and implementing content strategies. They are usually responsible for setting up the whole content strategy to support the overall marketing and sales strategy.
Blog Managers are usually members of marketing teams.
In order to attract Blog Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Blog Manager job description.
Blog Manager job description
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our blogging and marketing team. As a Blog Manager, we are expecting you to have a knack and love for writing. Also, a comprehensive understanding of the newest industry trends are very important.
Blog Manager duties and responsibilities
- Writing various types of articles, blogs and other online resources
- Covering many different industry topics
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing others' content
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Optimizing content for search engines (SEO) and lead generation
- Creating well structured study guides and case studies
- Performing industry research
- Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog's reach
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks
Blog Manager requirements and qualifications
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry
- Understanding our business' mission and vision
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience and knowledge in content writing best practices
- Excellent SEO skills
Use this Blog Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Financial Controller
- IT Technician
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Application Developer
- Product Owner
- Legal Assistant
- TypeScript Developer
- Communications Specialist
- Police Officer
- Cabin Crew
- Bootstrap Developer
- Budget Analyst
- Legal Secretary
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Warehouse Associate
- Data Entry Clerk
- Market Research Analyst
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?