Financial Advisor job profile
Financial Advisors generally provide their clients with professional advices on how to manage their money. Their main role involves researching the situation in the marketplace.
In order to attract Financial Advisors that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Financial Advisor job description.
Financial Advisor job description
We are looking for a Financial Advosor to join our team! If you love finance and investments and enjoy helping people to make the right investment decisions, you will love this position!
Financial Advisor duties and responsibilities
- Understand clients’ financial needs
- Determine clients’ expenses, level of income, insurance coverage, their financial objectives and goals, tax status and risk tolerance
- Answer clients’ questions and address concerns
- Give advices to clients about insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management or any other areas in order to help them reach their financial goals
- Regularly review clients’ bank and other accounts and analyze their financial data to understand if life or economic changes are necessary to reach their financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Manage and regularly update clients’ portfolios.
- Continuous communication with clients’ to stay up to date with their financial status
- Building and maintaining your client base.
Financial Advisor requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Financial Advisor or similar role
- Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred)
- Life and health license
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of securities and insurance industries
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Financial Advisor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- HR Generalist
- Middleware Developer
- Respiratory Therapist
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Software Security Engineer
- Audio Engineer
- Sales Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Intern
- Legal Secretary
- TypeScript Developer
- Office Clerk
- Billing Clerk
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Construction Foreman
- Human Resource Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Construction Worker
- CakePHP Developer
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes