Ruby on Rails Developer job description template
This Ruby on Rails Developer job description template includes the list of most important Ruby on Rails Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Ruby on Rails Developer job profile
Ruby on Rails Developers are responsible for writing server-side web application logic in Ruby, around the framework Rails. Ruby on Rails Developers generally develop back-end components, connect the application with the other web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
In order to attract Ruby on Rails Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Ruby on Rails Developer job description.
Ruby on Rails Developer job description
We're looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer ti join our team of developers! As a Ruby on Rails Developer, we are expecting you to have strong working experience with Ruby. With us, you will be using the most advanced technologies, collaborate with knowledgeable developers and advance your career.
Ruby on Rails Developer duties and responsibilities
- Development of new web applications
- Maintenance of existing web applications
- Writing server-side web application logic in Ruby
- Create back-end components
- Connect the application with the other web services
- Extending and maintaining JSON and Liquid-based APIs
Ruby on Rails Developer requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- X years of experience with Ruby and the Rails framework
- X years of experience with full web stack including HTTP, CSS, REST
- X years of experience with Git and Github
- X years of experience with Angular or Backbone JS
- Knowledge of Docker and docker-based deployment
- X years of experience with SQL backends, preferably Postgres or mySQL
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Cucumber
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills