Makeup Artist job profile
Makeup Artist is a person with detalied, in depth knowledge of make-up and beauty products and prcoedures who uses them to create desired visual results.
In order to attract Makeup Artist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Makeup Artist job description.
Makeup Artist job description
Are you a driven and passionate Makeup Artist looking for a progressive career opportunity?
If you are a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and creative person, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a talented Makeup Artist who will combine his/her creative and technical expertise and passion to provide a desired visual result.
Makeup Artist duties and responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and wants
- Determine necessary supplies and equipment needed
- Apply makeup in a professional manner
- Pay attention to other details such as costumes and design
- Help in applying and removing makeup and prosthetics
- Work with other crew members
- Examine makeup materials at disposal and chose the best option
- Prepare budget planning for makeup supplies and tools
- Track expenses
- Keep makeup tools and products in check
- Adhere to personal hygiene standards
- Stay up to date with latest best practices, tools and technology in your field
Makeup Artist qualifications and requirements
- X years of experience as Makeup Artist
- Diploma from a school in makeup or similar field
- Excellent knowledge of makeup products, techniques and technologies
- X years of experience with lighting and photography
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative mindset and artistic personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Customer oriented with a proactive and positive attitude
Use this Makeup Artist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps