Environmental Engineer job profile
Environmental Engineers are generally responsible for planning and developing solutions to environmental problems.
In order to attract Environmental Engineers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Environmental Engineer job description.
Environmental Engineer job description
We are looking for an experienced Environmental Engineer to join our team. As an Environmental Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for developing sound solutions to environmental problems.
Environmental Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Develop system and component design in order to lessen negative impact on environment
- Work as a technical advisor on environmental issues, policies, procedures and standards
- Perform research and execute technical audits
- Introduce new environmentally friendly technologies
- Address environmental problems when they arise
- Suggest and implement solutions to prevent damage
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders such as scientists and experts
- Investigate the impact of new projects
- Analyse available data
- Regularly perform quality control checks
- Document and manage plans, requirement and protocols
Environmental Engineer requirements and qualifications
- X year of working experience as an Environmental engineer
- X years of experience with analytical, mechanical and compliance software (e.g. SAS, Autocad etc)
- In-depth knowledge of legal rules and regulations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Current professional engineer license
Use this Environmental Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards