Job Coach job profile
Job Coach is a professional educated and experienced in helping people enhance their strengths and improve their working skills. Job Coach works with employees, especially ones with disabilities, who need or want help and guidance in their professional development and advancement of their careers.
In order to attract Job Coach that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Job Coach job description.
Job Coach job description
Are you a Job Coach whose passion is to support your fellow people?
Do you have a soft spot and great respect for people with disabilities? Are you able to discover people’s strengths and weaknesses and make the best out of them?
Do you feel you would be fit in an environment that is fast-paced and energetic, this is the right job for you!
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced person to be our Job Coach.
Job Coach duties and responsibilities
- Devise, plan and implement job coaching strategies
- Assess clients' wants and needs
- Provide help and guidance for clients who are facing different professional challenges
- Notice clients' strengths and instruct them how to make the best out of their strengths
- Provide assistance and guidance to clients who need help with their everyday work activities or some new tasks
- Discover clients' motivation and help develop their skills
- Present and teach job searching skills and techniques
- Counsel clients on fine-tuning work habits/skills in preparation for competitive employment
- Assist employees with disabilities
- Keep track, oversee and document clients' progress
- Update employee records
- Create and present reports for senior management
- Uphold a positive work environment
Job Coach requirements
- Previous working experience as a Job Coach FOR (x) year(s)
- Experience in working with people with disabilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- MA in social studies or similar relevant field
Use this Job Coach job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Payroll Clerk
- Purchasing Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resource Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Director of Finance
- Safety Coordinator
- Call Center Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Sales Advisor
- Office Administrator
- Product Designer
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Public Relations Assistant
- Business Development Consultant
- Political Analyst
- Hotel Manager
- Dental Assistant
- Social Media Specialist
- Shipping Manager
- Insurance Broker
- Chief Administrative Officer