Busser job description template
This Busser job description template includes the list of most important Busser 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Busser job profile
Busser is an entry-level position responsible for clearing and resetting tables in a restaurant. Bussers are also responsible for assisting servers with customer service and maintaining a clean dining area. This position requires physical stamina, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Bussers should be able to work well in a team and follow instructions from supervisors. This is a great position for individuals looking to gain experience in the restaurant industry.
Busser job description
We are looking for a hardworking Busser who will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization in our restaurant. In this position, you will be expected to clear tables, clean dishes, and assist servers as needed.
Busser duties and responsibilities
- Clearing tables of dirty dishes, glasses, and silverware.
- Wiping down tables, chairs, and booths.
- Assisting servers with refilling drinks and delivering food.
- Assisting with setup and breakdown of dining areas.
- Restocking utensils, napkins, and condiments.
- Keeping the dining area clean and presentable at all times.
- Assisting with other duties as assigned by management.
Busser requirements and qualifications
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- No formal education required, but a high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Prior experience as a busser is a plus
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently