Channel Marketing Manager job profile
Channel Marketing Managers are responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing marketing strategies for different marketing and sales channels as well as channel partners.
Channel Marketing Manager job description
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our marketing team! As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing new programs and ideas for our channel partners (resellers).
Channel Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Manage marketing communication massages across various channels such as newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.
- Create KPIs for each of the channels
- Generate new ideas for each channel optimization
- Measure KPIs for each channel
- Provide and present reports
- Work wit the rest of marketing team
Channel Marketing Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience in marketing or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Problem solving mind
- Love for data and numbers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
Use this Channel Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Fashion Editor
- Restaurant Server
- Procurement Manager
- Sales Manager
- IT Technical Support
- Environmental Engineer
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Retail Manager
- IT Journalist
- Assistant Game Producer
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Computer Technician
- Security Manager
- System Analyst
- Team Leader
- Dental Hygienist
- UI Designer
- SEO Manager
- Front-end Developer
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives