Culture & People
Channel Marketing Manager job profile
Channel Marketing Managers are responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing marketing strategies for different marketing and sales channels as well as channel partners.
Channel Marketing Manager job description
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our marketing team! As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing new programs and ideas for our channel partners (resellers).
Channel Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Manage marketing communication massages across various channels such as newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.
- Create KPIs for each of the channels
- Generate new ideas for each channel optimization
- Measure KPIs for each channel
- Provide and present reports
- Work wit the rest of marketing team
Channel Marketing Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience in marketing or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Problem solving mind
- Love for data and numbers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
Use this Channel Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Advertising Account Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Managing Editor
- Operating Room Nurse
- Business Development Manager
- Makeup Artist
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Hospitality Manager
- Office Administrator
- Call Center Representative
- Construction Foreman
- Back-end Developer
- Safety Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Assistant Game Producer
- Assistant Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Accounting Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Sales Account Executive
- PHP / Laravel developer
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?