Hospice Nurse job profile
Hospice Nurses are registered nurses who provide care for terminally ill patients. They work with patients, their families and other healthcare professionals during the final stages of life.
In order to attract Hospice Nurse that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Hospice Nurse job description.
Hospice Nurse job description
We understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability.
If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
Hospice Nurse duties and responsibilities
- Communicate daily with interdisciplinary team including physicians, social worker, chaplain, nursing assistants, volunteer coordinator, and other hospice nurses
- Frequently visit patients and evaluating their condition
- Give support in accordance with individual patient’s needs
- Collaborate with caregivers in order to provide the best possible patient care
- Assist in administering medication
- Alert physicians about changes in patients' condition
- Help patients and their families with administration and paperwork
- Communicate all pertinent information and evaluations through clear and concise documentation
- Educate patients' relatives on coping techniques and provide comfort and support
Hospice Nurse requirements
- Previous working experience as hospice nurse for (x) years
- In-depth knowledge of nursing care operations and administering medication
- Familiarity with safety regulations
- Keen observation skills
- High ethical standards
- Patient-centered and patient
- Compassionate nature and excellent communication
- Formal nurse training certification
- Current CPR certificate
Use this Hospice Nurse job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Office Assistant
- HR Consultant
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Maintenance Technician
- Purchasing Manager
- Database Marketing Manager
- Game Developer
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Director of Nursing
- General Practitioner
- Field Service Technician
- Accounting Clerk
- Credit Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- Litigation Paralegal
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Training Specialist
- Production Assistant
- Photo Editor
- Office Clerk
- Public Relations Assistant
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Python Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!