Customer Service Representative job profile
In order to attract Customer Service Representatives that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Customer Service Representative job description.
Customer Service Representative job description
We are looking for a customer-oriented, experienced and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our marketing team!
If you love helping people and are customer-centric, we want to meet you! As a Customer Service Representative you have to be able to put yourself in the customers' shoes and remain helpful, patient, positive and cheerful.
Customer Service Representative duties and responsibilities
- Managing large volume of customer calls
- Stay friendly and helpful
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone, email and text
- Accurately document customer interactions
- Determine opportunities for new sales
- Sell products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Identify and act as a company ambassador at all times
- Be professional
Customer Service Representative requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- X years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Result driven
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Use this Customer Service Representative job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps