Culture & People
Customer Service Representative job profile
In order to attract Customer Service Representatives that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Customer Service Representative job description.
Customer Service Representative job description
We are looking for a customer-oriented, experienced and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our marketing team!
If you love helping people and are customer-centric, we want to meet you! As a Customer Service Representative you have to be able to put yourself in the customers' shoes and remain helpful, patient, positive and cheerful.
Customer Service Representative duties and responsibilities
- Managing large volume of customer calls
- Stay friendly and helpful
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone, email and text
- Accurately document customer interactions
- Determine opportunities for new sales
- Sell products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Identify and act as a company ambassador at all times
- Be professional
Customer Service Representative requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- X years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
How should Customer Service Representatives write resumes
Customer service representatives often have variety of different skills and experiences. However, not everything needs to be included in CVs.
Resumes, cover letters and applications need to be adjusted based on the position a person is applying for. Check out this great guide on how to write a Customer Service resume.
Use this Customer Service Representative job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Dental Assistant
- District Manager
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- Collection Specialist
- Sourcing Manager
- Front Desk Representative
- Loan Processor
- Social Media Manager
- Plant Manager
- IT Journalist
- MEAN Stack Developer
- SQL Developer
- Process Analyst
- Chef de Partie
- Personal Assistant
- Assistant Game Producer
- Quality Manager
- Director of Marketing Analytics
- Warehouse Manager
- Scrum Master
- DevOps Engineer
- UX Research Specialist
- Creative Director or Art Director
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?