Physician Assistant job profile
Physician Assistant is a healthcare professional responsible for applying medical techniques and principles in order to assist doctors’ work and facilitate patients’ recovery.
In order to attract Physician Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Physician Assistant job description.
Physician Assistant job description
Are you an experienced Physician Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and well being and care of your patients?
If you are an dedicated, energetic and compassionate Physician Assistant passionate about helping and treating patients, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
We are looking for a committedPhysician Assistant to join our therapy dream team and help us cater our treatments to the specific needs of our patients in world class facilities and provide top notch specialized services to each and every of our patients.
Physician Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Assess patients’ health and physical condition
- Administer prescribed medicine
- Caution physicians about changes in patients state
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination
- Monitor patients’ progress
- Help administer medical treatments and procedures in emergencies
- Assist physicians during surgeries
- Prepare patients for examinations and apply routine treatments and procedures
- Treat patients with acute minor illnesses and chronic disorders in routine and emergency situations
- Provide education to patients related to their medical condition
- Adhere to safety standards and precautions
- Assume duties within or out of the sterile field as assigned
- Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care
Physician Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Physician Assistant
- BSc/MA in Physician Assistant Studies, Health Science, Medical Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of medical procedures and best practices physical therapy
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Compassionate and friendly personality
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Physician Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards