Software Tester job profile
Software Testers are responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
In order to attract Software Tester that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Software Tester job description.
This position will offer the qualified candidate a great opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Whether you have prior experience or not? having the opportunity to join our team will be a great addition to your list of career accomplishments. If you meet the requirements of this position for a Software Tester and possess the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently please apply soon so that we can consider you for this great career opportunity.
Software Tester job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team!. As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Software Tester duties and responsibilities
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencias
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Software Tester requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- X years of experience in data analysis
- HHS EPLC experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Software Tester job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps