React.js Developer job description template
This React.js Developer job description template includes the list of most important React.js Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
React.js Developer job profile
In order to attract React.js Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise React.js Developer job description.
React.js Developer job description
We are looking for an experienced top-notch full-stack developer to grow with our dev team. As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
React.js Developer duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
React.js Developer requirements and qualifications
- B.S Degree in Computer Science
- Experience withREACT
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills