Ember.js Developer job profile
Ember is one of the programming languages. Ember.js Developers are usually responsible for developing complex web and mobile front-end applications using Ember.
In order to attract Ember.js Developers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Ember.js Developers job description.
Ember.js Developer job description
We're looking for an ambitious Ember.js developer to apply best practices in building the foundations of our software. Our ideal candidate is passionate about programming in Ember and loves to work with a team to provide clever solutions for complex web and mobile front-end applications.
We want a talented and devoted developer to join us as we extend and continue to transition our front-end to Ember.js. Our development teams collaborate with other departments throughout the product development lifecycle.
Ember.js Developer duties and responsibilities
- Developing complex web and mobile front end applications using Ember
- Work within one sub-team of front-end developers using ember
- Coach/mentor/support other developers to help with their ember development skills
Ember.js Developer requirements and qualifications
- Ember.js experience is a must
- Web experience with HTML5 and CSS
Use this Ember.js Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Home Health Aide
- Corporate Trainer
- Analyst Programmer
- Customer Intelligence Manager
- Business Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Debt Collector
- Marketing Operations Analyst
- Category Manager
- Java Developer
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Editor
- Help Desk Specialist
- Training Manager
- SQL Server DBA
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Technical Support Engineer
- Human Resource Assistant
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Executive Director
- Email Marketing Manager
- Ruby on Rails Developer
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives