Ember.js Developer job profile
Ember is one of the programming languages. Ember.js Developers are usually responsible for developing complex web and mobile front-end applications using Ember.
In order to attract Ember.js Developers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Ember.js Developers job description.
Ember.js Developer job description
We're looking for an ambitious Ember.js developer to apply best practices in building the foundations of our software. Our ideal candidate is passionate about programming in Ember and loves to work with a team to provide clever solutions for complex web and mobile front-end applications.
We want a talented and devoted developer to join us as we extend and continue to transition our front-end to Ember.js. Our development teams collaborate with other departments throughout the product development lifecycle.
Ember.js Developer duties and responsibilities
- Developing complex web and mobile front end applications using Ember
- Work within one sub-team of front-end developers using ember
- Coach/mentor/support other developers to help with their ember development skills
Ember.js Developer requirements and qualifications
- Ember.js experience is a must
- Web experience with HTML5 and CSS
Use this Ember.js Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Front Office Manager
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Investment Analyst
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Plant Manager
- Personal Care Assistant
- Insurance Broker
- Billing Specialist
- Marketing Strategist
- Social Media Specialist
- PHP developer
- Public Relations Assistant
- IT Consultant
- Account Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Web Master
- Database Marketing Manager
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Medical Assistant