Culture & People
Network Manager job profile
Network Manager is an IT professional responsible for the daily performance and availability of the organization's network and staff.
In order to attract Network Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Network Manager job description.
Network Manager job description
Are you an ambitious Network Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career?
If you are highly experienced with drive and passion who enjoys coordinating with teams to ensure network performance can meet or exceed the needs of the organization, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Network Manager who will be responsible for the daily performance and availability of the organization's network and oversee the daily operations of network staff.
Network Manager duties and responsibilities
- Maintain contracts and monitor Datacenter AC and Power
- Act as backup administrator of Veeam backup and recovery
- Analyze system functions and failures to isolate and define problem areas.
- Monitor the reachability of all connections within the network adhering to circuit restoral priorities and initiate troubleshooting to restore full network capability.
- Monitor system performance and track usage and develop and deliver a trend analysis of system load, usage and response
- Perform diagnostic analysis of the network system, identify possible faulty devices, troubleshoot faulty modules, troubleshoot network problems and outages and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken
- Provide on-site and telephonic technical services necessary to insure the continuing operation and optimization of the network
Network Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Network Manager for (x) year(s)
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Experienced Symantec Antivirus/Cisco VPN solutions
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- In depth knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Attention to details
Use this Network Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Executive
- Telesales Representative
- TypeScript Developer
- Customer Service Manager
- Travel Agent
- Director of Nursing
- Fashion Editor
- UI-UX Designer
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Director of Operations
- Email Marketing Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Retail Manager
- Property Manager
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- NoSQL Developer
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Sales Associate
- Community Manager
- Team Leader
- Game Developer