Insurance Broker job description template
This Insurance Broker job description template includes the list of most important Insurance Broker's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Insurance Broker job profile
Insurance Broker is a specialist in insurance and risk management. Insurance brokers liaise between clients and insurance companies, with a goal to find the best deal to suit their clients' needs.
In order to attract Insurance Broker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Insurance Broker job description.
Insurance Broker job description
We are currently seeking to hire an Insurance Broker to join our ambitious team!
If you are self-motivated, driven and compassionate person, don't miss this opportunity for career advancement!
In this role, you will be in full charge of promoting and selling our insurance products to current and new customers and your efforts will be invaluable for our company, so we will treat you in that manner, offering great salary and benefits.
Insurance Broker duties and responsibilities
- Acquire new clients and win accounts against competitors
- Assist prospective clients with filling out forms, communicating with the company, finding the best plans and strategies, and negotiating the final deals
- Understand the provisions of each policy and communicate this information to the customer
- Share client information with insurance carriers to determine which products are best to recommend
- Act as a liaison between insurers and clients
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients
- Preparing reports for insurance underwriters
- Research insurance trends, policies and products
Insurance Broker requirements
- A proven track record of working as an insurance broker
- In depth knowledge of various insurance plans
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
- Time management and organisational skills
- [X] degree in Finance or similar relevant field