Advertising Account Executive job profile
Advertising Account Executives serve as the main link between the clients and the company. They ensure that the clients are satisfied, and they continually address their needs and wants.
In order to attract Advertising Account Executive that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Advertising Account Executive job description.
Advertising Account Executive job description
Are you an ambitious Advertising Account Executive looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Account Executive to join our team! As an Advertising Account Executive, you will serve as the main link between the clients and the company and ensure that all our clients are highly satisfied.
If you think you're up to this challenge, we will be glad to meet you!
Advertising Account Executive duties and responsibilities
- Maintain communication with clients
- Listen to clients' wants and wishes
- Examine clients’ industry and business activities and suggest appropriate solutions
- Organize promotional events for clients
- Design campaigns and other activities for clients
- Use networking techniques in order to attract potential clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines
- Create presentations and reports
- Keep client records
Advertising Account Executive requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Advertising Account Executive for (x) years
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and advertising methods and tactics
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar relevant field
Use this Advertising Account Executive job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Marketing Specialist
- Blog Manager
- Case Manager
- Quality Inspector
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Public Relations Intern
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Claims Examiner
- Area Manager
- Front-end Developer
- Program Coordinator
- Costume Designer
- Java Developer
- Database Marketing Manager
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Hotel Concierge
- iOS developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!