Advertising Account Executive job profile
Advertising Account Executives serve as the main link between the clients and the company. They ensure that the clients are satisfied, and they continually address their needs and wants.
In order to attract Advertising Account Executive that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Advertising Account Executive job description.
Advertising Account Executive job description
Are you an ambitious Advertising Account Executive looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Account Executive to join our team! As an Advertising Account Executive, you will serve as the main link between the clients and the company and ensure that all our clients are highly satisfied.
If you think you're up to this challenge, we will be glad to meet you!
Advertising Account Executive duties and responsibilities
- Maintain communication with clients
- Listen to clients' wants and wishes
- Examine clients’ industry and business activities and suggest appropriate solutions
- Organize promotional events for clients
- Design campaigns and other activities for clients
- Use networking techniques in order to attract potential clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines
- Create presentations and reports
- Keep client records
Advertising Account Executive requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Advertising Account Executive for (x) years
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and advertising methods and tactics
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar relevant field
Use this Advertising Account Executive job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- SEO Developer
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Procurement Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Director of Nursing
- IT Technical Support
- Quality Inspector
- Account Director
- Clinical Director
- AngularJS Developer
- Patient Care Technician
- Executive Secretary
- Account Executive
- Preschool Teacher
- PHP / Laravel developer
- Registered Nurse
- Billing Clerk
- Logistics Manager
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?