Advertising Account Executive job description template
This Advertising Account Executive job description template includes the list of most important Advertising Account Executive's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Advertising Account Executive job profile
Advertising Account Executives serve as the main link between the clients and the company. They ensure that the clients are satisfied, and they continually address their needs and wants.
In order to attract Advertising Account Executive that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Advertising Account Executive job description.
Advertising Account Executive job description
Are you an ambitious Advertising Account Executive looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Account Executive to join our team! As an Advertising Account Executive, you will serve as the main link between the clients and the company and ensure that all our clients are highly satisfied.
If you think you're up to this challenge, we will be glad to meet you!
Advertising Account Executive duties and responsibilities
- Maintain communication with clients
- Listen to clients' wants and wishes
- Examine clients’ industry and business activities and suggest appropriate solutions
- Organize promotional events for clients
- Design campaigns and other activities for clients
- Use networking techniques in order to attract potential clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines
- Create presentations and reports
- Keep client records
Advertising Account Executive requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Advertising Account Executive for (x) years
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and advertising methods and tactics
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar relevant field