Physical Therapist Assistant job description template
This Physical Therapist Assistant job description template includes the list of most important Physical Therapist Assistant 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Physical Therapist Assistant job profile
Physical Therapist Assistant is a healthcare professional specialized in providing assistance to Physical Therapists' in treating and rehabilitating patients and helping them reduce pain and improve or restore their physical mobility.
In order to attract Physical Therapist Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Physical Therapist Assistant job description.
Physical Therapist Assistant job description
Are you an experienced Physical Therapist Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are an energetic, motivated and skilled Physical Therapist Assistant who is passionate about treating and rehabilitating patients, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist Assistant to join our therapy dream team and help us cater our treatments to the specific needs of our patients and deliver the care and support services they need and deserve.
Physical Therapist Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Assess patients physical state and problems
- Educate and counsel patients on different ways to improve their health condition
- Provide emotional and psychological support for patients and their family members
- Lead physical therapy exercises and assist patients
- Track and record patient’s progress
- Update and keep patient’s medical records
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety and ethical standards
- Keep abreast with new research and trends in physical therapy field
Physical Therapist Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Physical Therapist for (x) year(s)
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Valid license to practice or relevant certification
- In-depth knowledge of best treatment practices
- Hands on experience with physical therapy exercises and functional treatments and training
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details