Culture & People
Program Manager job profile
Program Manager is an IT professional specialized in overall managing of different programs, including planning, implementing, marketing and evaluating activities they encompass.
In order to attract Program Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Program Manager job description.
Program Manager job description
Are you an experienced Program Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire your team members to keep them focused and ensure that all your projects and programs are running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Program Manager to take the lead of our programs and provide supervision and direct oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Program Manager duties and responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects
- Develop strategies and tactics to ensure desirable deliverables
- Recruit, manage, and execute projects efficiently
- Train and provide guidance to staff so that they complete procedures and reach goals
- Update procedures for all execution activities
- Develop, implement, and assess the quality control process during the production of deliverables
- Coordinate resource and assign it properly
- Minimize exposure and risk across multiple projects
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
Program Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Program Coordinator for (x) year(s)
- MA in Management or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Applicable knowledge of budgeting, data analysis and reporting
- Hands on experience with program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
Use this Program Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- IT Technical Support
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Office Coordinator
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Legal Assistant
- Debt Collector
- Construction Foreman
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Store Manager
- Audio Engineer
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Payroll Clerk
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- HR Officer
- Plastic Surgeon
- C++ Developer
- Game Programmer
- Job Coach
- Marketing Consultant
- MySQL Developer
- Legal Counsel
- News Producer
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?