Food Expeditor job profile
Food Expeditors are generally responsible for communicating orders and information between the front of house and back of house. Their role is crucial for proper food management and process functionality.
In order to attract Food Expeditors that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Food Expeditor job description.
Food Expeditor job description
We are looking for a competent and passionate Food Expeditor to join our team! As a Food Epeditor at our company, your main duty will be to keep the the efficient workflow between the kitchen and the tables. You will work in a fast-paced environment so your goal will always be to get proper orders in a timely manner.
Food Expeditor duties and responsibilities
- Plan and manage the order flow
- Make sure that all the orders are prepared in time
- Assist and manage final preparation of different food and dishes
- Control and oversee dishes before they leave kitchen
- Ensure adherence to all relevant quality and sanitation rules and regulations
- Provide assistance in cleaning activities
- Serve as a contact point for the kitchen and the wait staff
- Take care of customers with special needs and requests
- Ensure excellent client service
- Give suggestions for the improvement of the restaurant’s offerings and reputation
- Execute a variety of different tasks as needed in accordance with managers requests and directions
Food Expeditor requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as food expeditor or similar position
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant health and safety guidelines and regulations
- Hands-on experience with a variety of kitchen equipment tools
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A client-oriented mindset
Use this Food Expeditor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps