Dietary Aide job profile
Dietary Aides are generally responsible for helping prepare food for patients or residents in health facilities. They usually work under the supervision and management of dietary managers.
In order to attract Dietary Aides that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Dietary Aide job description.
Dietary Aide job description
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Dietary Aide to join our team! As a Dietary Aide, you will be respobsible for preparing and serving food and meals to patients at our facility. In addition, you will always ensure good sanitary condition in cooking and dining rooms.
Dietary Aide duties and responsibilities
- Set up tables in dining areas
- Constantly pay attention to cleanliness and order
- Discard leftovers and take out garbage
- Clean food stations and wash dishes
- Stock ingredients
- Monitor inventory on a daily basis
- Order and manage inventory
- Prepare and serve meals under the supervision of a dietary manager
- Deliver dishes and trays to assigned times and places
- Take down dining areas and collect plates, glasses etc.
- Assist in Menu planning
Dietary Aide requirements
- X years of experience as a dietary aide or similar position
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Knowledge of sanitation and safety guidelines
- Skilled in preparing meals
- Apt in operating cookware, bakeware and cooking appliances
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; certification in food services is a plus
Use this Dietary Aide job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Computer Technician
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Line Cook
- Physical Therapist
- Data Entry Operator
- C# Developer
- SEO Consultant
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Insurance Sales Representative
- HR Officer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Managing Director
- Sales Consultant
- Web Editor
- Game Animator
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Linux Administrator
- Customer Service Representative
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Safety Coordinator
- Office Clerk
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!