Data Analyst job profile
Data Analysts are usually responsible for transforming raw numbers into insightful information that are crucial for better decision making. With the emergence of Big Data, Data Analysts have become inevitable in almost every company.
In order to attract Data Analysts that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Data Analyst job description.
Data Analyst job description
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Data Analyst to join our team! As a Data Analyst at our company, you will play an extremely important role as your insights and findings will be crucial for our growth and success. Some of the projects you will be working on include data processing, analysis, client contacts and many other.
Data Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Execution of data validation,profiling, auditing and data cleansing activities
- Collaboration with internal and externals stakeholders
- Development, production and management of data quality reports
- Development of key metrics, rules and notifications to identify critical gaps
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements
- Develop and maintain KPIs Dashboards
- Present KPIs to Senior Management on a regular basis
- Support all Marketing and Sales data requests
- Standardization and automation of data collection and processing
Data Analyst requirements
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- X years of experience as a Data Analyst or similar role
- X years of experience with performing analysis in a database environment
- Experience with using a range of data analysis tools
- Advanced analytics capability is a preferred skill
- Ideally experience with SAS, SPSS , R or similar
- Understanding of multiple regression analyses
- Advanced excel a must; Pivot Tables, Macros preferred
- Ability to handle large volume of data
- Familiarity with a scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Data Analyst job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards