Culture & People
Leasing Consultant job profile
Leasing Consultant ia a professional responsible for the development of leasing strategy, policies and procedures.
In order to attract Leasing Consultant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Leasing Consultant job description.
Leasing Consultant job description
Are you a creative, enthusiastic, sales and marketing driven, people-loving Leasing Consultant who is crazy about finding someone a home and making them happy?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire an experienced and passionate Leasing Consultant who will be responsible for the development of our leasing strategy, policies and procedures.
Leasing Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Develop profiles for the target demographic
- Present properties to prospects in a helpful and persuasive manner
- Assess current marketing strategy and make improvements
- Create customized leasing approach for each location
- Negotiate the terms of lease that will maximize profitability
- Assess applications and conduct background research
- Perform annual analysis to identity leasing trends according to the time of year and location
- Present findings from analyses and other research to the Management team
Leasing Consultant qualifications an requirements
- Previous working experience as a Leasing Consultant for [X] year(s)
- [X] degree in Real Estate or similar relevant fields
- In depth knowledge of leasing regulations and rules
- A proven track record of successful sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding marketing and sales skills
- Project and time management skills
Use this Leasing Consultant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Game Animator
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Financial Controller
- Product Marketing Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Maintenance Supervisor
- IT Technician
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Police Officer
- Insurance Agent
- Spa Therapist
- Production Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- NoSQL Developer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Vice President (VP) of HR
- Sound Engineer
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Network Manager
- C++ Developer
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas