Real Estate Appraiser job profile
Real Estate Appraisers' duties include everything from preparing reports on a properties' values, researching and photographing properties to working on legal descriptions and data.
In order to attract Real Estate Appraiser that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Real Estate Appraiser job description.
Real Estate Appraiser job description
We are looking for an experienced ans self-motivated Real Estate Appraiser to join our company! As a Real Estate Appraiser, you will be producing be responsible for collecting, analyzing and processing and interpreting real estate data.
Real Estate Appraiser duties and responsibilities
- Perform land or property appraisals
- Visit and research properties in order to establish their market values
- Determine property ratings by researching and combining insights from a variety of internal and external sources
- visit sites and inspect and rate properties
- Interview clients to understand their needs
- Research all the variables that have an impact on property's value
- Track, analyze and document procedures
- Adhere to all relevant legal rules and regulations
- Keep abreast with industry trends and best practices
Real Estate Appraiser requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Real Estate Appraiser or similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of software such as ARGUS, CoStar and LoopNet
- Knowledge of current industry’s rules and regulations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current license
Use this Real Estate Appraiser job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps