Real Estate Appraiser job description template
This Real Estate Appraiser job description template includes the list of most important Real Estate Appraiser's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Real Estate Appraiser job profile
Real Estate Appraisers' duties include everything from preparing reports on a properties' values, researching and photographing properties to working on legal descriptions and data.
In order to attract Real Estate Appraiser that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Real Estate Appraiser job description.
Real Estate Appraiser job description
We are looking for an experienced ans self-motivated Real Estate Appraiser to join our company! As a Real Estate Appraiser, you will be producing be responsible for collecting, analyzing and processing and interpreting real estate data.
Real Estate Appraiser duties and responsibilities
- Perform land or property appraisals
- Visit and research properties in order to establish their market values
- Determine property ratings by researching and combining insights from a variety of internal and external sources
- visit sites and inspect and rate properties
- Interview clients to understand their needs
- Research all the variables that have an impact on property's value
- Track, analyze and document procedures
- Adhere to all relevant legal rules and regulations
- Keep abreast with industry trends and best practices
Real Estate Appraiser requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Real Estate Appraiser or similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of software such as ARGUS, CoStar and LoopNet
- Knowledge of current industry’s rules and regulations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current license