Leasing Agent job profile
Leasing Agent is a real estate agent who helps people interested in leasing or renting properties like apartments or buildings.
In order to attract Leasing Agent that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Leasing Agent job description.
Leasing Agent job description
Are you a hardworking, enthusiastic Leasing Agent looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Leasing Agent to join our ambitious team. You will be responsible for discovering the prospects needs and matching them with the perfect apartment.
If you're looking for a career with a growing company where you are part of a team dedicated to making a difference, you'll enjoy working with us!
Leasing Agent duties and responsibilities
- Identify prospects’ living standards and budgets
- Market promotions and discounted lease offers
- Walk potential residents through available apartments for rent
- Respond to phone, email and walk-in inquiries for housing
- Communicate effectively to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop marketing materials, promotional emails and flyers to advertise available properties
- Ensure that recently vacated properties are cleaned and ready to be viewed by potential renters
- Follow-up with prospective renters to assess/re-assess their needs and requirements
- Negotiate leasing terms with the goal of closing deals
- Search and update information regarding available properties
Leasing Agent qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Leasing Agent for [X] year(s)
- [X] degree in Real Estate or similar relevant fields
- A proven track record of successful sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding marketing and sales skills
Use this Leasing Agent job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Assistant Editor
- Construction Foreman
- Ember.js Developer
- Category Manager
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Validation Engineer
- Visual Merchandiser
- Preschool Teacher
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Corporate Trainer
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Order Picker
- Office Assistant
- Tax Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Hospitality Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Billing Clerk
- Dietary Aide
- Management Accountant