System Security Expert job description template
This System Security Expert job description template includes the list of most important System Security Expert's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
System Security Expert job profile
System Security Experts are responsible for preventing and mitigating security breaches that may arise within company's computer systems. They are experts in various fields such as information security, network security, and mobile security.
In order to attract System Security Expert that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise System Security Expert job description.
System Security Expert job description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Systems Security Expert to join our team! As a System Security Expert, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the overall system security strategy. Your focus will be on WLAN, networks & penetration testing.
System Security Expert duties and responsibilities
- Regularly perform security checks and troubleshooting
- Identify problems in a timely manner
- Suggest and implement solutions for improvement
- Track existing processes and offer solutions for improvement
- Implement new processes with the goal to optimize company's security system
- Stey up to date with latest security technology and trends
- Attent related conferences and educational events to stay competent
- Work with with the development team
- Perform regular audits and provide reports
- Monitor company's server traffic and tickets
System Security Expert requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a System Security Expert or similar role
- Certification, such as CCNA or OWSE
- Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on
- Knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP
- Knowledge and experience with HTTP and HTTPS, as well as their underlying implementations
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks
- Basic programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile Development processes
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills