Social Media Strategist job profile
Social Media Strategist are Social Media experts responsible for planning, developing and implementing company's overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts.
In order to attract Social Media Strategists that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Social Media Strategist job description.
Social Media Strategist job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Strategist to join our team. As a Social Media Strategist you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Strategist duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work in multidisciplinary team with copywriters and designers
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Track and analyze SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization
- Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Social Media Strategist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
Use this Social Media Strategist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- React.js Developer
- Truck Driver
- Spa Therapist
- Human Resource Director
- jQuery Developer
- Sales Engineer
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Office Coordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- Marketing Intern
- Sales Consultant
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- NoSQL Developer
- Hotel Manager
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Marketing Strategist
- Home Health Aide
- General Counsel
- Category Manager
- Field Service Representative
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?