Game Artist job profile
A game artist is an artist who creates art for one or more types of games. Game Artists create the visual elements of a game, such as characters, scenery, objects, vehicles, surface textures, clothing, props, and even user interface components.
In order to attract Game Artist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Game Artist job description.
Game Artist job descriptionWe are expanding our team and looking for an creative and energetic, Senior Game Artist to join us. In this position you will create compelling, emotionally impactful artwork that fits and enhances the established style and branding of our desktop and mobile platform. We have a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you will work with art directors, game designers, producers and programmers in the creation and implementation of leading edge games and features.
Game Artist duties and responsibilities
- To design and illustrate for games, including Slots, Bingo and Casino
- Ability to push creative projects from concept to final execution
- Collaborating with the team on the execution of both large and small projects with the same enthusiasm
- Maintaining existing products and providing assets for marketing purposes
- Ability to communicate well with different people even under pressure
- Be passionate, motivated and excited about what you do!
- Work for the good of the team and exellence of the product
Game Artist requirements
- Online gaming experience
- Games UI experience
- Game logo creation
- Shot composition and framing
- Digital painting
- Digital Illustration
Use this Game Artist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards