Content Marketing Manager job profile
Content Marketing Managers are usually responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall company's content strategy. They are responsible for the management of creation and production of online and offline marketing content.
In order to attract Content Marketing Managers that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Content Marketing Manager job description.
Content Marketing Manager job description
We are looking for an experience Content Marketing Manager to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you in our team!
As a Content Marketing Manger, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Content Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Create X amount of free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs etc
- Manage and develop blogging strategy
- Grow our subscriber base
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Adhere with the internal policies and procedures
Content Marketing Manager requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- X years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Use this Content Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps