Content Marketing Manager job description template
This Content Marketing Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
In order to attract Content Marketing Managers that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Content Marketing Manager job description.
Content Marketing Manager job profile
Content Marketing Managers are usually responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall company's content strategy. They are responsible for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content.
Content Marketing Manager job description: Intro
The Content Marketing Manager job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Content Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
The Content Marketing Manager job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create X amount of free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy
- Grow our subscriber base
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Adhere to the internal policies and procedures
Content Marketing Manager requirements
The Content Marketing Manager job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- X years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Use this Content Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Front Office Manager
- Business Consultant
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Home Health Aide
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- React.js Developer
- Product Owner
- HR Generalist
- Claims Examiner
- Safety Coordinator
- Delivery Driver
- Registered Nurse
- Auto Mechanic
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Validation Engineer
- Hotel Concierge
- Software Tester
- Human Resource Manager
- Executive Secretary
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Sales Advisor
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture