Marketing Manager job profile
Marketing Manager is a marketing professional responsible for the overall marketing performance, including reviewing budgets, implementing the marketing strategy and overseeing and supporting the marketing team members.
In order to attract Marketing Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Manager job description.
Marketing Manager job description
Are you and experienced and ambitious Marketing Director looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to lead our marketing dream team and support them with his/her leadership and expertise in developing and executing of marketing strategy.
Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Lead and support the implementation of the marketing strategies
- Establish correlations between marketing activities and revenue
- Manage expenditures and keep marketing budget in check
- Research and examine new opportunities and the best practices in niche markets
- Desing specialized campaigns for a specific targeted population
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Suggest improvements regarding communications and imagery
- Manage and examine current and potential organic and paid acquisition channels
- Coordinate, supervise and inspire members of marketing team
- Keep abreast of marketing trends and best practices
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation
Marketing Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for [X] year(s)
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Hands on experience with marketing software and analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, WebTrends, etc.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
Use this Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Project Manager
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Insurance Sales Representative
- Makeup Artist
- Marketing Intern
- Software Engineer
- Office Administrator
- IT Director
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Application Developer
- System Security Expert
- Real Estate Agent
- Sales Engineer
- School Counselor
- Criminal Investigator
- Brand Manager
- File Clerk
- Field Service Technician
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Job Fair Recruitment: Top 8 Tactics for Employers
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People