This Game Programmer job description template includes the list of most important Game Programmer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Game Programmer job profile
Game programmers are software developers who take the vision of game designers and bring it to life by writing computer code.
In order to attract Game Programmer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise (job title) job description.
Game Programmer job description
We are seeking skilled, motivated, talented problem solvers with a passion for video games and the talent and skills to create them to join our development team. If you enjoy being involved in creating world class games, have experience using game software tools, enjoy working in a collaborative team environment AND have a passion for game development, then Come PLAY LOUDER With Us!
Game Programmer responsibilities
- Developing and implementing game software
- Ensuring that the game design is fully implemented and performs as expected
- Creating unit tests and validation procedures, and documenting technical specifications
- Working closely with a lead game developer to create task/project deliverables
- Interface with Quality Assurance, Game Producers, Game Designers, Artists, Mathematicians, and Sound Designers
Game Programmer requirements
- Objective C
- Mobile App Development
- Game Development Experience
- Android, iOS Experience
Use this Game Programmer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Supply Chain Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Account Manager
- Sales Training Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Sales Director
- Area Manager
- Communications Specialist
- Marketing Director
- Physician Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- IT Journalist
- Medical Assistant
- Commercial Director
- Telesales Representative
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Business Consultant
- Production Assistant
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Administrative Assistant