Civil Engineer job profile
Civil Engineers are generally responsible for designing, constructing and managing various construction projects such as roads, building, tunnels, bridges and other.
In addition, many Civil Engineers are also involved conducting research and educating other staff members.
In order to attract In order to attract Civil Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Civil Engineer job description.
Civil Engineer job description
We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to join our team! As a Civil Engineer at our company, you will mainly be responsible for designing, developing and constructing a wide range of interesting projects.
Your position will be very important as you will have a say in how the world looks like. You will be able to work work in a fast growing dynamic industry, learn and expand your knowledge and experience.
Civil Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain projects
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies
- Draw up blueprints according to technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and material and labor costs
- Provide advice and suggestions to resolve problems
- Oversee and mentor staff
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress of projects
- Produce reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits
Civil Engineer requirements
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Licence of professional engineer
- Project management and supervision skills
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
Use this Civil Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Camera Operator
- Business Manager
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Human Resource Assistant
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Event Planner
- Marketing Manager
- Loan Officer
- Spa Therapist
- Product Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Java Developer
- General Practitioner
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- WordPress Developer
- Event Coordinator
- Photo Editor
- Digital Project Manager
- Construction Manager
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture