Billing Clerk job profile
Billing Clerks are usually responsible for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers and clients.
In order to attract Billing Clerk that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Billing Clerk job description.
Billing Clerk job description
Are you a motivated Billing Clerk looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a reliable, hard-working Billing Clerck to join our team and take on responsibility for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers and clients.
Billing Clerk duties and responsibilities and qualifications
- Prepare account balances
- Manage debts or any other inconsistencies
- Calculate receivable bills
- Update the accounting system
- Deliver invoices and bills and to customers
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Create account statements for customers
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when needed
- Answer customer inquiries
- Create reports and present to managers
Billing Clerk requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Billing Clerk or similar role
- Understanding of law and legal procedures relating to accounting
- Hands-on experience with accounting computer programs such as Quickbooks
- Excellent math skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- High school diploma
- Further education is a plus
Use this Billing Clerk job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Public Relations Intern
- Physical Therapist
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Category Manager
- Field Sales Representative
- Medical Office Manager
- MongoDB Developer
- Accounting Clerk
- Machine Learning Expert
- Police Officer
- Network Engineer
- Sound Engineer
- Child Care Teacher
- Nursing Supervisor
- SEO Developer
- Real Estate Agent
- District Manager
- Bank Teller
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- CoffeeScript Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!