Billing Clerk job description template
This Billing Clerk job description template includes the list of most important Billing Clerk's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Billing Clerk job profile
Billing Clerks are usually responsible for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers and clients.
In order to attract Billing Clerk that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Billing Clerk job description.
Billing Clerk job description
Are you a motivated Billing Clerk looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a reliable, hard-working Billing Clerck to join our team and take on responsibility for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers and clients.
Billing Clerk duties and responsibilities and qualifications
- Prepare account balances
- Manage debts or any other inconsistencies
- Calculate receivable bills
- Update the accounting system
- Deliver invoices and bills and to customers
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Create account statements for customers
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when needed
- Answer customer inquiries
- Create reports and present to managers
Billing Clerk requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Billing Clerk or similar role
- Understanding of law and legal procedures relating to accounting
- Hands-on experience with accounting computer programs such as Quickbooks
- Excellent math skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- High school diploma
- Further education is a plus