The Chief Information Security Officer serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. A key element of the CISO's role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification
- Minimum of eight to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
Use this Chief Information Security Officer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- CakePHP Developer
- Truck Driver
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- IT Journalist
- Management Accountant
- IT Coordinator
- Assistant Editor
- Recruiting Coordinator
- TypeScript Developer
- SQL Server DBA
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Corporate Attorney
- IT Consultant
- Inventory Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Business Manager
- Financial Manager
- Middleware Developer
Getting Executive Buy-in for Recruitment Software in 2019
Hiring Developers: Lessons From 112,000+ Coding Tests
Culture & People
How to Give Negative Feedback to Employees: 10 Best Techniques
11-Steps Recruitment Marketing Action Plan