Marketing Specialist job description template
This Marketing Specialist job description template includes the list of most important Marketing Specialist's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Marketing Specialist job profile
Marketing Specialist is a marketing professional responsible for the company's marketing communications activities with the goal of establishing and improving its competitive positioning in the market to support sales lead generation
In order to attract a Marketing Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Specialist job description.
Marketing Specialist job description
Are you an aspiring Marketing Specialist looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are passionate about new marketing trends, always on top of best industry practices, great in project management and have an eye for detail, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our marketing dream team and take responsibility for planning/executing marketing activities in order to develop and maintain awareness of the brand, maximize revenues and drive traffic.
Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Assist marketing managers in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics
- Provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives through competitive and financial analysis
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Translate complex data and analytical models into insights that can be used to develop marketing strategies
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Liaise with all concerned parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities
- Stay up to date with Market and online trends relevant to the brand for ensuring campaigns and promotions are relevant within each market
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
Marketing Specialist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Specialist for (x) year(s)
- MA in marketing, communications or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and market research methods
- Applicable knowledge in marketing data analytics and tools
- Hands-on experience with marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills