SEO Developer job profile
SEO Developers are responsible for designing an overall company's SEO strategy using best SEO coding practices.
In order to attract SEO Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise SEO Developer job description.
SEO Developer job description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Developer to join our team. If have a passion for marketing, developing, metrics, and analytics, we want you at our team!
SEO Developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop and impelment a well designed SEO strategy
- Analyze data to identify trends in the web space
- Make changes to the web codes in order to improve website position
- Track and analyze website analytics
- Analyze the performance of current SEO strategies
- Offer solutions for strategy improvement
- Identify deficiencies and bugs
- Offer solutions for deficiencies in a timely manner
- Work with editorial and marketing teams
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion and optimization
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM)
SEO Developer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as SEO Developer or similar role
- X years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- X years of experience web analytics and marketing
- Experience with A/B testing
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this SEO Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps