Digital Marketing Director job description template
This Digital Marketing Director job description template includes the list of most important Digital Marketing Director 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Digital Marketing Director job profile
Digital Marketing Directors are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
In order to attract Digital Marketing Directors that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Digital Marketing Director job description.
Digital Marketing Director job description
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Director to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Director at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Director duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis
- Build and inbound marketing plan
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Director requirements
- X years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director
- X years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- X years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field