Carpenter job profile
Carpenters are usually responsible for construction and repair of building frameworks and structures such as stairways, door-frames, partitions, and rafters. Often, they are involved in the installation of kitchen cabinets, siding, and drywall.
In order to attract Carpenter that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Carpenter job description.
Carpenter job description
We are looking for a skilled Carpenter join our team! As a Carpenter, your main responsibility will be construction and repair of building frameworks and structures such as stairways, door-frames, partitions, and rafters.
We expect you to have strong attention to details and a very good knowledge of different carpentry materials.
If you are a hard working person who can easily work alone and in the team when needed, then we are looking for you!
Carpenter duties and responsibilities
- Carefully study blueprints and sketches
- Execute measuring activities
- Cut, shape and smooth the needed material
- Build stairways, doors and window frames, partitions and rafters
- Carve and assemble furniture, kitchen cabinets, siding and drywall
- Install items where designated
- Conduct repairs and maintenance
- Layout floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- Previous working experience as carpenter for (x) years
- In-depth knowledge of different with carpentry materials and techniques
- Hands on experience with appropriate electrical tools
- Ability to read blueprints and technical drawings
- Good physical condition and manual dexterity
- High school diploma
- Completed carpentry apprenticeship
Use this Carpenter job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Community Manager
- Loan Processor
- Customer Service Representative
- Back-end Developer
- Front-end Developer
- Claims Examiner
- HR Generalist
- HR Officer
- Payroll Specialist
- Assistant Director
- Sales Account Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Office Clerk
- Construction Expediter
- Loan Officer
- Civil Engineer
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Real Estate Broker
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide