Sales Training Specialist job description template
This Sales training specialist job description template includes the list of most important Sales training specialist's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Sales Training Specialist job profile
Sales Training Specialists are responsible for developing, implementing, managing and overseeing company's sales educational sessions. Their main goal is to improve labor sales skill and drive better sales processes and outcomes.
In order to attract Sales Training Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Sales Training Specialist job description.
Sales Training Specialist job description
We are looking for an experienced Sales Training Specialist to join our team! As a Sales Training Specialist you will help our company grow by improving our people's sales and negotiation skills. Sales are the biggest driver of our company's success, so your position play a crucial role at our company.
Sales Training Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage sales educational workshops
- Identify labor with needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Identify needs for sales skills improvement
- Organize and monitor every training
- Set objectives and KPIs for every employee and traingng
- Monitor employee attendance and progress
- Track trainees' work
- Set up and monitor training budget
- Schedule group and individual meetings
- Try and evaluate various training methods and strategies
- Consult with employees' supervisors
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns
- Keep abreast of latest sales trends and best practices
Sales Training Specialist duties and requirements
- X years of experience as a Sales Training Specialist or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of the training and sales process and best practices
- Hands on experience in managing the full training cycle
- Proficiency in learning management systems and software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in Education, Sales, Human Resources or similar relevant field
- Any additional relevant certification and training will be considered as an advantage