Recruiter job profile
Recruiters are one of the most important positions in every Talent Acquisition team. Recruiters are responsible for finding, attracting and hiring new employees to fill open positions and meet company's workforce needs and goals.
In order to attract Recruiter that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Recruiter job description.
Recruiter job description
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team! As a Recruiter at our company, you will be responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent with the goal to full-fill company's hiring needs.
As acquiring talented people is getting harder, your position will play a crucial role for our company to stay competitive in the market.
Recruiter duties and responsibilities
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs
- Source passive candidates
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Write and proofread job descriptions
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Use multi channel approach to recruit
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates
- Identify key recruiting KPIs
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Interview candidates following company's rules and reguations
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress.
Recruiter requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Recruiter or similar HR role
- Ability and willingness to learn about the position requirements
- Passion about HR and Talent Acquisitionmethods
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- X years of experience in Employer Branding methods
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing
- Good understanding and experience with HR tools such as ATS and HRIS
- Some understanding of basic marketing strategies
- l thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Use this Recruiter job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Consultant
- Public Relations Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Photo Editor
- Safety Manager
- Community Manager
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Digital Media Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Director
- Child Care Teacher
- Social Media Coordinator
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Project Manager
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Waiter or Waitress
- Director of Finance
- Administration Manager
- Program Director
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency
Top 10 Benefits of Proper Talent Pool Segmentation
How to Use Gamification in Recruitment?